- 10/2 – Improv Comedy Night with Buddy Buddy + Eri/yn @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/4 – FFFTF w/ Borrow Tomorrow @ ONC
- 10/4 – Free First Friday @ Do317 Lounge w/ Woodstove Flapjacks
- 10/5 – The Lumineers @ The Lawn at WRSP
- 10/5 – Plaid Dragon + KO @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/7 – The Parkington Sisters + Tall Tall Trees @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/10 – Gregory Alan Isakov
- 10/11 – Angel Olsen
- 10/12 – Paleface @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/16 – An Evening with AG, Garrison Starr and Maia Sharp
- 11/1 – City and Colour
- 11/2 – Kate Nash + Le Sera
- 11/9 – Joe Pug
This past July, Brooklyn producer Erin Rioux, who performs under his last name, unleashed Come On All You Ghosts EP. The release was influenced by time spent in Berlin and the city’s vibrant culture and nightlife. The organic approach by mixing electronic music with more traditional elements and more of a focus on crafting pop songs than on previous releases.
The desire for a more organic approach to creating music led to a remix EP of his latest release simply titled Come On All You Ghost (Remixed). Artists such as Phédre, AIMES, kuxxan SUUM, and several other producers chosen by Rioux for their similar approach to creating electronic music. Says Rioux, “I’ve met so many extraordinary people in Brooklyn, Berlin, and beyond who are making electronic music with an organic spin. They’re bringing together analog and digital, avant-garde and pop… I want the world to hear.” The result is a psyched-out, electronic E geared EP more towards the dancefloor than your headphones.
You can find the entire remix EP below and, if you haven’t already, grab the original release here.
In addition to his music, Rioux curates a party series, CONNECT: Explorations In Electronic Psychedelia, which highlights the scene with which he is tightly involved. You can catch Rioux live at the next CONNECT showcase at 285 Kent on November 30 alongside Chrome Canyon, Tomas Barfod, and Chrome Sparks. The full details can be found here.