- 10/2 – Improv Comedy Night with Buddy Buddy + Eri/yn @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/4 – FFFTF w/ Borrow Tomorrow @ ONC
- 10/4 – Free First Friday @ Do317 Lounge w/ Woodstove Flapjacks
- 10/5 – The Lumineers @ The Lawn at WRSP
- 10/5 – Plaid Dragon + KO @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/7 – The Parkington Sisters + Tall Tall Trees @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/10 – Gregory Alan Isakov
- 10/11 – Angel Olsen
- 10/12 – Paleface @ Do317 Lounge
- 10/16 – An Evening with AG, Garrison Starr and Maia Sharp
- 11/1 – City and Colour
- 11/2 – Kate Nash + Le Sera
- 11/9 – Joe Pug
Ohio’s The Ready Stance makes that kind of timeless Midwestern roots rock that I cut my teeth on and of which I still can’t get enough. There’s just something about a jangly guitar and a sharp shiny hook. Nothing fancy here, kiddies. Just four guys in a room bashing out honest heartland rock; stuff that’ll stick to your bones like a bowl of oatmeal on a cold rustbelt morning.
Their debut platter is called Damndest and it immediately calls to mind a slew of other great bands, from unknowns to near legends, The Rainmakers to The Jayhawks. Let’s see how Counting Crowish lead single Wrecking Ball grabs ya.