- 4/16 – Jukebox the Ghost @ Deluxe at ONC
- 4/25 – The Devil Makes Three + Jonny Fritz @ Deluxe at ONC
- 4/26 – Ivan & Alyosha + Twin Forks + Young Heirlooms at Radio Radio
- 4/27 – William Tyler + Christian Taylor @ Do317 Lounge
- 4/29 – Flaming Lips @ WRSP The Lawn
- 5/1 – J Roddy Walston & The Business + PUJOL @ Radio Radio
- 5/3 – First Friday Food Truck Festival ft. Hero Jr. + DJ OhBeOne @ ONC
- 5/3 – Face Jug First Friday ft. Whiskey Bent Valley Boys + Woodstove Flapjacks
- 5/4 – Ra Ra Riot + The Lighthouse And The Whaler @ ONC
- 5/17 – Foals + Surfer Blood @ Deluxe at ONC
- 5/30 – Of Monsters & Men @ WRSP The Lawn
French Camp is a Brooklyn-based band comprised of singer Owen Beverly along with Benji Lee, Edward Barton, Andrew Doherty. Beverly is originally from Jackson, Mississippi and named the band after a boarding school in the Mississippi delta not too far from there. The have two records to their name with the latest being Odd Particle that was released earlier this month. During the creation of the record, they drew inspiration from Roy Orbison and many of his signature trademarks can be heard in the lyrics, guitar tones, and vocals.
Their newest single is the melodic “Way To Your Heart.” According to Beverly, the song was written shortly after a friend had passed and is referenced with some of the imagery in the new video for the song, although they tried to keep the visual “a little more playful and ironic.” The depicts a heart surgery along with Beverly running throughout the clip as a cathartic release while tossing aside objects that go along with the lyrics of the song. Find it below along with a stream of the album in full.